Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bad Day

ARGHZ!!! STUPID DAY!!!

First of all... i was being laughed at by who? TRAM! ya my worst enemy... my first enemy!!! The first thing she said to me today was... HA HA. wailing you do kacang. then she walked off!!! wth, how will you feel!!! bloody hell, really damm pissed with her... so once again i declare war with her again!!! Hope she roll down the stairs one day, the moment she step out of her house, she fall into a pool of shit, hope that she down 1000 dollars when she work candy bar!!!

Secondly, i was doing visa platinum queue la. i was so pissed wif HSBC one dollar thing. jam my queue. then this stupid hsbc holder, gold card... but anyway onli platinum card can 'cut' queue... this stupid HSBC gold card jus cut the queue like tt, bloody hell... i asked him nicely to queue at the normal queue... then after a while since my queue no ppl so i serve normal la... this gold person came and say, why you so inflexible now u can take cash n jus now cannot even take visa. he asked wats my name, i say WAI LING! so pissed off with HSBC promotions liao... haiz... realli a bad day!!!

To be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home