Saturday, October 28, 2006

STUDY!

I need study le! Really need to, i dun wan people look down on me le!!! But i jus cant study!

I got so addicted to naruto lately! It all started with death note! I was watching the anime of death note episode 1 2 3, 4 is not out yet. It jus stop at episode 3 the most exciting part!Then i dunno why i started watching naruto, and oh my god i really got addicted to it liao! long long time ago was dragon ball finally got over that now this! But really kakashi sensei was really cool and handsome!!!if onli i got such cool bf. haha.

But then i got lots to study sia! haiz... so really really cannnot watch all that stuff le!

Anyway as for me and shah.I also not very sure what are we now.We dun meet dun talk seldom sms le oso.haiz.He promised to meet me every saturday, but end up every week he will say, he is tired, family meeting/gathering, going out.i guess he is just tired being with me. What he said was true, i really should start to think if i really still love him mah. I myself the answer oso. Can i really survive my new life without him?To make a relationship work is really tough.I am oso tired... very tired of this kind of life. I guess i wont wan to commit myself in this mess ever again! It's really too tiring for me le...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home