Thursday, October 05, 2006

Eyebrow less

Imagine shah without his thick eyebrows! Gosh, dunno what the hell he did to his eyebrow, he said cut for fun... u think i believe shd b one of her gfs cut them when he sleeps... haha... I miss his thick eyebrows! Looks more handsome! haha...

Watched miami vice with him today. That show really bores me up sia! whole story abt drug dealers and police n gong li sort of like middleman, then always have a scene of a guy and a girl bathing together... thats from what i understand...haha, anyway the cinema got onli less than 17 ppl!haiz... then hor, today i left my toy in the cinema too dark cant find my toy. went all the way down then remember my toy, i ask tram got see my toy, she say wat toy never see, then i say i left it there jus now... then she took out my toy from her pocket!!! then she say opps, forgot to give office! She steal my toy!!! And last sentence she add was, the toy is so scary, and she kept it in her pocket!I was so damm hungry, dunno what to eat, eat fast food, i no money, stalls all close liao, shah oso look tired n irrated from walking round n round, so forget it, i went home wif a empty stomach! Still hungry now, and the weather is so damm hot!!! arghz, and my house onli got 5 fans! 3 fans belongs to my comp, one fan in my parents room, and one in my room. The living room like oven like that!!! tt's all for today... cya tml...

To be Continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home