Tuesday, September 12, 2006

taken

Good news, me and shah are together again! ya la agu is my wife forever my wife not shah's wife la... haha...

MOnday, it was a monday when we got back together. Sunday night we had a good long talk, all thanks to wm n wq, gimme lots of advice. Monday, he came my house so earli in the morning sia. He can actually wake up leh! He bite me! so big so more, happy that we are together again, or else he wont bite me also. but then tuesday got counselling leh. then before work go makan, KFC so full, i was standing there waiting for this stupid ppl to stand up after their meal, end up they sat there talk, shah walked away, then haiz, forget it i gave up, we went mac eat. Then he accuse me sms other guys again! jus patch wanna quarrel again! haiz, then i ignore him... then he finalli say sorry... hehe... after the meal, we went to pay the gel for my ucler, he bought for me, so sweet right? haha... love him always, muackz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home