Friday, August 18, 2006

suspicious....


Add this picture for fun de, or else loong entry will bore ppl la. but i like the sky colour! i wan go there also, but i scare planes, scare later crash how, i dun wan die so early!

Anyway, today never really quarrel, onli i keep suaning him. after listening to so many ppl comments, i am starting to wonder if he is really true to me or just toying with my feelings, i asked him at night but he never replied so i got even worried. i realising i losing confidence in him and myself, i realli scare what if my mother were to add pressure on me, i scare i cannot take it. i worried that he betray me, he always suddenly change his plans, dunnno is it his scandal say...

dar dar if u dun meet me today or tml i will tell ur gf our relationship ar,
or is it she said...

dar dar if u dun meet me i break wif you ar...

or dar dar, i got ur kids and m giving birth at cgh now tts why he was at the hospital today... but he said his cousin got accident so had to cancel our meeting today, and tml he got family meeting so had to cancel meeting also, but sunday my mother spying on me, dunno if i can get out mah also, jus feeling damm disapointed, no matter how many times of sorry he said... haiz...

To Be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home