Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday, finally! one more day to go before it is friday! i love friday cos tml is saturday haha...

ya, it's me date him out again today! Miss him a lot a lot! meet him at dunno what time, before meeting him i bought an ice cream for myself, but no more chocolate, so mango mix a bit chocolate. Totally not nice, dun try! anyway call him msg me or call me when his bus reach yck, then i can board on it. so while waiting, i was sitting down, looking how ppl run after their bus, observe the way ppl run. then suddenly look at my handphone, it says got msg from shah! i open, it wrote reached le slow... then i look up a 86 is arriving at the bus stop, bus stop was 10 metres away from me. i jump up and sprint all the way there! i board the bus, no sign of any brown butt, i asked him where he was, he say shit send wrong msg! what the... haha, i keep smiling to myself dunno why, so we meet at amk library instead... read a bit of books with him, he sudenly notice i never zip my pants! haha... so embrassing! hehe... lucky got wear a shorts inside... haha...

read a bit of books, then we went to the coffeshop eat roti prata, told him dun sit outside, but he wanted to. so suit him lor. then hor, ppl smoking, smell like toilet, they are smoking under the sign no smoking, by law. seems like the no smoking thing has no effect... ppl eating u smoke so inconsiderate! he mus be like that last time rite haha... eat finish still early, but i cannot go homme yet still early, he insist i shd go home. so we took 261 one round, then waited at blk 466 downstairs...

half an hour more to go! i was bored, wanted to squeeze his pimple which he always refuse to let me touch de. he got irrated and i think he is shouting go home la, he said he was not, so i stun awhile, then i w/o a word stood up and left, damm sad you know! haiz, den he said my damm keys are with him, ya a fight started again! haha, everyday quarrel... hope it wont affect our relationship. he pass me the keys and walked off! i was left alone at 10 floor to wait for time to pass, so sad rite, he didn't even kiss me goodbye! haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home