Sunday, August 27, 2006

The break up...

Haiz... in this real world is full of lies and betrayal. never ever trust anyone, not even your parents... except my grandfather! haha... dun understand why human are getting so heartless, people killing each other, people kiilling themselves, slowly we are marching towards the end of human age... this is wat i learnt for the past few days...

I am so stressed up!!! i giving myself a lot of pressure! haiz... i worry abt a lot of things too much le... i actualli lost 3 kg in 2 weeks, i cant eat, but always shitting, my shit is green, my nails are getting shorter each day, my panda eyes become darker, i losing a lot of hair nowadays, my lips are dried, my foot are swollen, my chest hurts... arghz... i going to become a bald monster! muahahaha...

i guess i m tired, but my high aims are not reached. he is also tired. he wanted a break. n so i m giving him a break, knowing tt high chance he will not turn back for me le. haiz. but thats life, i still haf to go on wif my life. i miss him. i love him. now, i lost him. i m holding back my tears, i m not gg to cry anymore, cos wailing got something more impt to do b4 she goes... tml is a brand new day!

To Be Continued...

Announcement:" WHO WANS GO SWIMMING OR WATCH MOVIE WITH ME!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home