Wednesday, September 06, 2006

last dae...

Today is my last day at UTAC! haha... i am so happy no need wake up early in the morning at 7 anymore le!!! On the other hand, i am starting to miss my malaysian friends over there, at UTAC a lot of malaysians there also feel so homely... haha... suddenli i miss unstapling, which i hated at the start... haiz, kind of sad to leave there, but i didn't look back when i left... too tired, wanted to go home faster haha...

My days over there made me learn a lot. my seniors over there also say, in UTAC is always a out power. Everyday listen to their gossips, haha, life there was much more relax than in GV! haha... thou is kind of boring there, canteen food is cheap and a lot that i cant finish. school gg to start soon! sianx...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home