Friday, September 01, 2006

F.U.N.

Work was quite fun today! after my factory work - still got 5 mre days to go - went straight down to Gv bishan.

I reached very early, cos my boss over UTAC release me early, she good mood ba. I tot tml can meet shah and bought him smth, but ended by he piss me off! so i guess i will not be meeting him tml. Dunno what he is angry about also. I onli go there work, he say i flirting ard, what do dunno what things in the locker. haiz... he totally dun trust me, told him a lot of times, i wont time him, but still he dun believe, is really very irrating when you never did anything wrong and ppl keep accusing you! Anyway, dun talk abt him liao spoil my mood...

The manager hit me today, rite under the camera! he use a ruler hit my hand! - cos i hit him first, cos he is slow! - Then after kena beaten up still have to buy food for him, wat kinda of boss is this! then after buy food liao, he eat finish liao, he and nur and my 11th wife, agu, they held me to the corner at the back of candy bar and put ice at my back! so sad, no one help me, but i clever, i never tuck in so the ice jus fall out... haha! told u i m clever! then they attack me again! omg, i was kena raped by two GV staff and the manager! haha...

Tml i will be watching ant bully at plaza at 1440, bought four tix, my future brother in law, my sis, me and shah - dunno he is coming a not- haiz... forget it...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home