Sunday, September 10, 2006

Single n avaliable...

Everything did not went smoothly... I guess it was a bad year for me... ya we broke up again, i guess this wan is for real...

Hmmm... He jus dun trust me, i dun understand why he dun trust me! I am not that pretty tt guys are queueing up from amk to JB, i dunno why he always say i flirt with this guy and that guy during work. I dun work he support me ar, haiz. Ya so ytd he went to watch show wif i dunno who, asked him he also dun wanna reply, then later i was damm busy as one theatre broke down, the projector light bulb burst, i had to run in and out of theatres makig others are still okie. Teck Ho dissappeared, the floor ppl and the kacang always leave me behind guard two stations... haiz... so den he msg me three times, which i didn't notice, at th third time i happen to peek at my phone, den he angry liao. He angry i more angry ar, first of all, he came he never come see me, ya, so i nv saw him. Onli agu n nur saw him, so i guess they are his gfs. Onli they knew what he is watching, and he still ask me ask them what he is watching lor. Secondly, he left without a word. haiz... i dun think he loves me also...

Everyday, i was hoping to see him. maybe waiting downstairs at my house, or wait for me after work. but then he never did that. BUt then this hope still carries on. But as times goes by, i no longer look forward to see him waiting for me le, my love for him is slowly fading off... everytime when he dun reply my msg, he always got excuses, he is busy, he is sleeping n worst of all, he always say never hear hp ring. This time round i am giving up! my heart is realli broken liao... realli damm sad... haiz... write some more later tears going to roll liao...

To be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home