Friday, September 15, 2006

Me...


Thats me!!! haha, see the photo is in wrong side, means mus be shah's work again lor. Always never rotate then send to me, and i am too lazy to rotate also... First of all people, i change my handphone number liao! but i got no new handphone, that person say my dad owes the phone compay too much money so as a daughter, we can only take a line, on probation for 6 mths! then can sign contract buy phone.

Me and shah ar, as usual... always quarrel! he is forever giving me that kindof black black face, always scare i will run away like that. haiz, but sometimes, comes to think of it, it is realli very a lot of pressure, my parents put on me. Everyday psycho me to leave him, haiz, call all the way back to malaysia to tell my aunt uncle and blah blah, then they will also start nagging at me. some even worst, look down on me some more, say no wonder i so stupid. haiz, sad rite. My parents die die wont accept him de la... On shah side, he also gave me a lot pressure! everytime first msg of the day,anyhow accuse me. How the hell can i prove that i got no other guys ar except him ar. Wish that he could give me some trust. thou sometimes, i might seems a bit flirty, but i m onli faithful to u mr shah, and all my wives of coz... k den, i will end off here... oh and one more thing, monday i doing candy bar opening! and hor, eve coming down die liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home