Friday, October 20, 2006

hate

I dun like my dad!My idiotic dad!!!

He is realli very fcuking irrating!But what to do he is my dad.I really cant stand him la.How i wish i could change another one, how i wish god let me choose one dad.My this dad is really very bad!Steal my mother money to gamble, sold our gold necklace given by our relatives,always think he is the guy we mus listen to him!He is a guy so wat?!He oso never pays household bills, give me onli 50 bucks per month!Outside, when he told the counsellor, he said, i give u all 100 per month hor!- when he onli give me 50 bucks my sis 50 bucks.tell me how to survive 50 bucks?

He oso told the counsellor, my daughter no use de, only looks on money, i no money thats why they dun talk to me, if i got money blah blah. Of coz i protest, i said, it wasn't for money lor, if it was for money, we jus take his money and go buy things we want liao dun even stay at home liao. what he never ever gave us was respect!He never listens to us, whatever we talk are bullshit rubbish make no sense, whatever he say is correct!Example, he ask us teach him english, we told him is like that like that liao, he hor sayno lor where got such things, is not like that lor.What the hell, if u dun listen to what we teach what for teach you, u can teach yourself right?

He oso brought up the issue that i dun lend him my IC to apply for phone plans. Come on la his phone bills is 300 plus liao overdue never pay, he use my IC to apply, so that amount i have to pay is it?What kind of dad i have sia.he said that phone was for michelle, so happens that she is my judo senior. Why on earth she dun have IC to apply ar, dun know how to use hi card ar?And he even took my handphone charger and gave it to michelle! He said borrow la, end up it never came back.i really feel like telling michelle that lor!My father always use her to borrow things from me.She lives in a bungalow!i live in HDB!Dun tell me she no money la.He only thinks about his face.

Conclusion... I hate my dad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home