Thursday, November 09, 2006

Quick review

It's has been a long time ever since i blog!!!I am tired really tired, work, study and work.I m so stressed up sia!Everyone who sees me lately will know i not in a good mood. Sometimes i jus wanna to keep quiet, i jus wanna be alone!Therefore, sorry for the times if i happens to gave you that kind of look... sorry...

Many things had happened for the past few weeks or days. I have learnt a lot. I am now more depressed than ever.

Starting with 4 days ago...

Cockroach Vs wailing PART 2

As usual, i took a lift up since i live on the eighth floor. At the moment i was the lift door was about to close, so as it is closing, i m so happy to say that i am slim enuff to squeeze through that half a door and jumped in! Thats when the horror began! There is another thing in the lift with me!Ya... it's the cockroach!The little digusting brown thing with two vey long feeler, 6 legger insect, with that idiotic wings! Jus as i step in the lift, i think i scared the cockroach with my heavy weight when i jumped in, the big "earthquake" cause it to flew to another corner of the lift.I quickly press the button of my floor. Then i stood there and stared at it. It also stood there with its two feelers moving around,dunno is recovering from the shock or looking at me oso. Or maybe it got the same plan as me?My plan was if it move a inch i will use my entire weight and squash it into dirt, dunno i dare or not. The cockroach mus be thinking if wailing move a inch, it will fly into my mouth! So i stood still for about a min before i reached my floor.Before the door even open fully i rushed out! the cockroach also flew out with me! Bloody hell, made me run all the way back home... Conclusion both parties were not hurt at the end of the day. It's a DRAW!

3 days ago this is what i had been thinking...

Wailing the Loner

I came alone to this world, i will also go alone in this world!Everyone is also like that except for the twins la... suddenly i realise i am all alone now, no friends - coz mayb i choose not to or lazy to. I jus wanna be alone! I dun wan anyone help, I hate people who look down on me!!!haiz...

2 days ago...

The Powerful chinese doctor!

I went to see this chinese doctor at thomson road there, it has been a long ever since i visited a doctor. The last time i visit a doctor is because of my broken toe nail.

He only took my pulse, he said, hmm... last month you got a cold right? You throat is dry, your stomach got a flu, and you at first got cough then you took some medicine then it appears to be okie right? The thing was that i never even tell him wat happen lor! He knows it sia. My mother keep telling me was can tell from the look de la... but then i still think he damm power la!

Too bwe continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home